In the period 28/07 – 31/07/2016 in Sassari, Italy was held the kick off meeting of “European everyday of sport”, co-funded by European Commission, “Erasmus Plus” Programme, Collaborative Partnerships in the field of Sport, related to European week of sport.
“European everyday of sport” will implement various activities on local, national and international level; will focus in collecting, development, identification, analyzing, promotion and sharing good practices that can be easily implemented in the work of the experts in the mentioned fields. Project will focus on the activities, held by the first and second edition of “European week of sport” and will collect all the good practices. These tools will be very useful in the planning of next editions of the EWoS and other events to promote physical activity through increased participation in, and equal access to, sport for all. Project will be focused on development, identification, promotion and sharing of good practices. All activities we will hold to supply the need of open recourses with detailed focus on specific target groups and opportunities to make the movement part of the daily schedule of more and more people in Europe. We will create a short cut between the target groups and physical activity as a “positive medicine” for personal, professional and social development of individuals.
Main objectives, we will focus in the project are:
* Improved sharing and promotion of good practices in the field of sport and physical activity
* Collection of good practices of the previous editions of European week of sport
* Strengthening of the evidence base for policy making (studies, data gathering and surveys) at local, national and European level
* Increased knowledge and awareness regarding sport and physical activity, strengthened the cooperation between institutions and organizations active in the field of sport and physical activity
* Educational tools – 8 good practise manuals elaborated (How to be active every day: for kids, for youth, in school, for working people, for active aging people, in the city, in small village; Good practice manual of EWoS 2015 and 2016) – published as Open Educational Resources
* Improve good governance in sport with shortcut to resources – Educational platform and Android/IPhone application – innovative database of “sport ideas” – a search engine
* Raise awareness on the added value of sport and physical activities in relation to the personal, professional and social development of individuals
* Empower specialists by from different fields with the tools and instruments for daily physical activity.
During the kick off meeting, all the partners presented detailed information – presentation and analysis of situation and problems (related to the topic of the project) their organization, town and country. Four participants (project manager, sport coordinator/expert, research expert and decision maker/stakeholder at local/regional/national level) from each project partner had the opportunity to introduce themselves and their organizations, towns, countries, present their situation and problems, analyse and discuss it, look on possible solutions and method to use to reach the main goal of the project. Participants of the meeting have also worked on Project schedule, organizational questions, activity dates and etc. Has been agreed the methods, which should be used during collecting good practices and creating Manuals in order to reach the aims of the project, and the way they will be implemented. Has been chosen the project logo and the responsibilities of each partner has been distributed.
Project “European everyday of sport” – 572647-EPP-1-2016-BG-SPO-SCP is with total budget 96 321 euro and is implemented by international consortium of 7 countries – Bulgaria – Bulgarian sports development association, Italy – Mine Vaganti NGO, Croatia – Riječki Sportski Savez, Hungary – Reményt a Gyermekeknek Közhasznú Egyesület / Hope for Children Hungary, Lithuania – Vilniaus kolegija / University of Applied Sciences, Poland – Stowarzyszenie Instytut Nowych Technologii / Association Institute of Innovative Technologies, Slovakia – A.D.E.L. – Association for Development, Education and Labour.